Be the Helpful Guide in the Lives of Children with Our Pre and Primary Teachers Training Course
Offered by London College of Teachers and Trainers, a leading institution, Pre and Primary Teachers Training Course is an all-inclusive course for pre-school and primary school teachers. If you want to teach kids of the age group of 2 to 12, then this online course that is designed by experienced academicians and that offers a perfect blend of international theories and latest methodologies, will be the right choice for you. Pre Primary Teachers, who are certified, are high in demand nowadays, and schools all across the world are in quest of such teachers. Once you complete the course successfully, you will be eligible to teach from Nursery to Class Five in any institutions.
Three level course
Our Pre and Primary Teachers Training Course is a three-level course.
The certificate course provides a basic guidance of teaching children to the aspirant teachers. It comprises of child psychology, educational philosophy, knowledge of various development stages of children, lesson planning, as well as classroom management. This course is divided into 10 modules.
The Diploma course is an advanced level course that offers an additional insight into the world of pre-school and primary level teachers. The case studies, as well as the research work associated with the course, make teachers familiar with facilitate learning.
The PG Diploma Course is a master level course. If you want to explore more about teaching children and delve deep into the world of teaching, then choose this course. It is a 12 months course.
- Certificate Course in Pre and Primary Teachers Training – Class 10
- Diploma Course in Pre and Primary Teachers Training – Class 10
- PG Diploma Course in Pre and Primary Teachers Training- Graduate
- Once you complete the course, you will have an internationally recognized certificate to teach all over the world
- You will get the opportunity to learn about the latest skills and methodologies of learning
- You will also know how to manage a class, as well as the students
- Creating, evaluating and implementing lessons for pre-primary and primary classrooms
How the course works
- Fill our online application form in order to enroll yourself in the course
- Our spokesperson will contact you to make you aware of each aspect of the course and give you a unique user name and password
- Each of the modules has a set of MCQ questions or assignments that you need to complete properly in order to move on to the next level
- There will be an assignment at the end of the diploma course
- After you complete the course successfully, we will provide you certificate
- Each of the modules consists of MCQ questions that you need to be completed
- The answer key to the MCQ test will be sent to you so that you can check and correct it
- For an advanced level course, you need to create projects or lesson plans or case studies
- Our teachers will check your projects or lesson plans or case studies and based on your performance will provide you grade
What our Students Say
The modules were simple to understand and very informative. The support staff were always on time to over guidance regarding the course and the college. The assignments were given on time and response was very good. I would recommend this school for anyone aspiring to be a teacher in any area.Mary Maina Nairobi, Kenya
When I was looking forward to upgrade my skills, I come across LCTT. Manisha has promptly responded and suggested the best course for me. PG Diploma in SEN Teacher's Training. Tutor Support from Sudipta Ma'am and Senior Mentor Arpita Ma'am, were very encouraging and clarified any doubts and given very constructive feedback. I have already recommended my juniors and friends to take up relevant courses offered by LCTT. I am very happy with the learning experience from LCTT.Lucy Yashoda Guntur, India
I was looking online at different recruiters and saw Korvia suggested LCTT for the certificate. After checking them out, I found that the prices were reasonable and that they even had a summer sale going that I was able to take advantage of. The course was quick and efficient so that it was easy to focus on exactly what they wanted me to get from each module.Nikki Hutchison Lawrence, United States
My experience with this company was good overall! They will quickly give me feedback on my assignments and answer any questions that I had. Super helpful that I can download the course material for future use and the videos were helpful.Bianca J Melendez Lopes Florida, United States
I took this TEFL course with the intent to someday teach in South Korea but J also found it to be helpful for my own language learning as well as my future plans to be an university professor. I did find the grammar terminology to be specific to this course though, which was a little odd.Samantha Rach Cincinnati, USA
Very interesting course ,learnt a lot all mentors were very supportive , whenever I needed them they were there .Now I know how to handle special child because of this course.A big thanks to all mentors.Dr Pratibha Singj New Mumbai, India
Had an amazing experience. Whenever I needed help or support it was right at my finger tips. All the work material was easy and accessible for me to work through on my own pace. There was alot of information which helped me through my courseSanam Tahir Atlanta, USA
The information provided was thorough and easy to read and understand. The quizzes were useful to see if you had gained the required knowledge for each module. I definitely feel better prepared although perhaps a few more examples could be useful, e.g. a completed lesson plan.Grace Christie Buckingham, England
I had a great experience with the course and learned a great deal. The course material was clear and concise as well as informative. The questions on the test were relevant to the material and what I needed to learn also. Thank you.Sarah Mc Comas New Bern, USA
This is my first online course. It was a marvellous experience with LCTT. This is very well organized online teaching course. It helped me immensely and enriched my teaching skills. The course material was very informative, comprehensible and we'll presented. My sincere thanks to my tutor Sudipta Mam for her support she is always ready to help me and give me valuable suggestions. I would highly recommend this course.Arunita Rana Singapore
The course gave me a decent foundation in teaching methodologies and ways to make my classroom engaging and productive for my future students. I particularly enjoyed the resources for creating fun activities that will address my students' English-speaking needs and interests.Gabrielle Copeland Tucson, USA