Train the Trainer Course
As the name suggests, 'Train the Trainer' is a course designed to benefit trainers develop, organise, and deliver effective training. This training course is the perfect choice for those who want to upskill themselves in the training sector.
And the perks of this course include -
- Better productivity
- Reduced supervision
- Heightened morale
- Lesser accidents
- Improved organizational stability
This course will help you develop the potentialities of the people for the next level. Besides, it assists in ensuring smooth and efficient working of a department and economic output of required quality. Also, it works to build up a second line of competent officers and prepare them to occupy the more responsible position.
Course Duration: 120 Hours /6 months
Course Fee: 170 USD/140 GBP/11800 INR
During this course, you will learn the characteristics of an effective trainer, the role of motivation and the fundamentals of adult learning. It will also discuss techniques to begin a training session that grabs attention, the tool to enhance trainer profile, and how to create an effective training environment.Besides, you will learn to identify different methods to evaluate the training process.
Course Duration: 200 Hours /10 months
Course Fee: 250 USD/21- GBP/17700 INR
This course helps you delve deeper. Along with the topics of the certification course, you will learn to encourage group discussions, measure and analyse needs, the importance of icebreakers, and manage personal stress levels. Building collaborative culture, managing challenging situations, and evaluating technical skills are other things that you will learn.
Who Can Do This Course?
- Training managers
- Those with no training experience
- Leaders of organisations and authorities
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to –
- Write down learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice
- Know the role of the Facilitator and how to guide team dynamics
- Understand the importance of 'needs analysis before starting the training
- Analyse different tasks and design the training activities to facilitate the learning of those tasks
- Define the factors that promote learning
- Create training that works with all the different learning styles
- Instruct on a small group or one-to-one basis by using proper demonstration and constructive feedback skills.
- Facilitate a group training session that uses activities including role play, simulation or group discussion.
- Assess and evaluate immediate learning.
- The courses are divided into several modules
- Each module consists of a set of MCQs; students need to answer these to move on to the next level
- The correct answers to the MCQs are mailed to the students once they attempt it
How Does It Work?
- Once you choose the course type and make the payment, you will be given access to the course with a unique username and password
- You can access the course material at any time
- Each module has a set of MCQs/assignments; students need to complete them successfully
- At the end of the diploma course, an assignment will be given, and students need to complete it
- After the completion of the course, the certificate will be mailed to the candidates
What our Students Say
The modules were simple to understand and very informative. The support staff were always on time to over guidance regarding the course and the college. The assignments were given on time and response was very good. I would recommend this school for anyone aspiring to be a teacher in any area.Mary Maina Nairobi, Kenya
When I was looking forward to upgrade my skills, I come across LCTT. Manisha has promptly responded and suggested the best course for me. PG Diploma in SEN Teacher's Training. Tutor Support from Sudipta Ma'am and Senior Mentor Arpita Ma'am, were very encouraging and clarified any doubts and given very constructive feedback. I have already recommended my juniors and friends to take up relevant courses offered by LCTT. I am very happy with the learning experience from LCTT.Lucy Yashoda Guntur, India
I was looking online at different recruiters and saw Korvia suggested LCTT for the certificate. After checking them out, I found that the prices were reasonable and that they even had a summer sale going that I was able to take advantage of. The course was quick and efficient so that it was easy to focus on exactly what they wanted me to get from each module.Nikki Hutchison Lawrence, United States
My experience with this company was good overall! They will quickly give me feedback on my assignments and answer any questions that I had. Super helpful that I can download the course material for future use and the videos were helpful.Bianca J Melendez Lopes Florida, United States
I took this TEFL course with the intent to someday teach in South Korea but J also found it to be helpful for my own language learning as well as my future plans to be an university professor. I did find the grammar terminology to be specific to this course though, which was a little odd.Samantha Rach Cincinnati, USA
Very interesting course ,learnt a lot all mentors were very supportive , whenever I needed them they were there .Now I know how to handle special child because of this course.A big thanks to all mentors.Dr Pratibha Singj New Mumbai, India
Had an amazing experience. Whenever I needed help or support it was right at my finger tips. All the work material was easy and accessible for me to work through on my own pace. There was alot of information which helped me through my courseSanam Tahir Atlanta, USA
The information provided was thorough and easy to read and understand. The quizzes were useful to see if you had gained the required knowledge for each module. I definitely feel better prepared although perhaps a few more examples could be useful, e.g. a completed lesson plan.Grace Christie Buckingham, England
I had a great experience with the course and learned a great deal. The course material was clear and concise as well as informative. The questions on the test were relevant to the material and what I needed to learn also. Thank you.Sarah Mc Comas New Bern, USA
This is my first online course. It was a marvellous experience with LCTT. This is very well organized online teaching course. It helped me immensely and enriched my teaching skills. The course material was very informative, comprehensible and we'll presented. My sincere thanks to my tutor Sudipta Mam for her support she is always ready to help me and give me valuable suggestions. I would highly recommend this course.Arunita Rana Singapore
The course gave me a decent foundation in teaching methodologies and ways to make my classroom engaging and productive for my future students. I particularly enjoyed the resources for creating fun activities that will address my students' English-speaking needs and interests.Gabrielle Copeland Tucson, USA